thumb image

Home & Contents Insurance

Buildings insurance covers the main structure of your home. Contents insurance encompasses the things typically not covered by your buildings insurance; the best way of explaining this is all the possessions you would normally take with you when you move house.



We will take you through the quotation process and ensure that we offer a quotation from our range of insurers that gives the level of cover you require. We will also explain any imitations, exclusions and excesses relating to the product that we offer.

Why Choose Baslow Insurance

Quick, competitive quotes
We work hard to understand our clients needs
Tailored quotes for each of our clients
We always go that extra mile for each of our clients

For a Custom Quote Call us now on 01629 813897

Alternatively, you can request a call back here

"...they not only saved me money but were also able to reduce my policy excess and give me better cover. I would recommend a call to them"

- Robert Anderson

"I have found their service prompt and efficient and would be happy to recommend them to anybody"

- Joel Siddall

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons