thumb image

High Value Buildings and Contents

Since your home and its contents are probably your most valuable assets it is advisable to ensure that they are adequately insured.



Occasionally a “standard” household policy will not provide adequate levels of cover for properties which contain paintings, antique furniture and expensive valuables.

We have agencies with a number of insurers who can provide this type of cover.

These policies provide accidental damage cover for both buildings and contents as standard. Also cover can be included for fine art, antiques and valuables on a worldwide basis. Please contact us for details of significant and/or unusual restrictions that may apply to the cover.

Why Choose Baslow Insurance

Quick, competitive quotes
We work hard to understand our clients needs
Tailored quotes for each of our clients
We always go that extra mile for each of our clients

For a Custom Quote Call us now on 01629 813897

Alternatively, you can request a call back here

"...they not only saved me money but were also able to reduce my policy excess and give me better cover. I would recommend a call to them"

- Robert Anderson

"I have found their service prompt and efficient and would be happy to recommend them to anybody"

- Joel Siddall

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons